Words are just a representation of every day experiences and I hope to share a few of mine with you.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Passive Repressive

Tightly sewn between words spilt from your mouth
And the ones kept dormant with doses of fear
My perspective about the whisperings has been condemned 
The way the eagerness left my spine and slipped out the cracks in my heels has left my jawbones an eerie muted shade of purple 
Interwoven with swelling cyanotic veins I can feel my mouth locking shut
And I let the television characters carry the conversation 

It's quiet

7 comments:

  1. Dude, Isaac. Your writing is so different. This is a compliment.

    You manage to use words I don't see very often. They're smart and they're important and they're complex. And then you mix that with the line about the television characters, holy crap that was a good line.

    I don't know what I'm trying to say.

    I just like how you mix the complex and the simple and the poetry and the science and the abstract and the intellectual all into one.

    #original

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was me trying to alleviate stress.
      You made my day with the comment.
      Funny how your comment is longer than my post

      Delete
  2. I love this those last lines really tie it up with a bow I really liked that it was short it was simple and made me read into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read and reread this post. I really love it. I love how you illustrate your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmhmmm. simple and oh so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the description you use seems to give everything a new meaning.

    and the last line.

    ReplyDelete