Words are just a representation of every day experiences and I hope to share a few of mine with you.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Perfect.

Every drop that fills your frame 
Is exquisite, and ostracizes my limbs into shame 
The curls in your hair, on the end of your toes
And the freckles slipping down the tip of your nose 
Create a race so rapid and quick 
Often my fingertips need awakening from a needle prick

I'd like to ask you about foreign countries and constellations 
Or perhaps we may critique facial expressions then plan a vacation
To places in mentality of lasting significance 
Like self-actualization or cherished times of remembrance  

I bet you'd smile when your sad just to spite the tears 
I'm sure you scoff and laugh at your childhood fears
And replace them with things that may not exist
But their relevancy to you is enough for my help to enlist
In the salvation of your fingers and tender mind
Darling, there aren't many left to of your kind 

Above any aspiration or beautifully lit dawn 
I wish to see you without makeup on

Then I'd hope and pray 
That I would have the nerve to say

Darling you look the best today

10 comments:

  1. I can quite easily say I'm in love with this.
    my favourite line was the one about critiquing facial expressions.
    This all went together so beautifully and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well okay that was incredible. and i just pictured you reading it when i read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply perfect. Your writing style + passion = jaw dropping beauty.

    ReplyDelete