Words are just a representation of every day experiences and I hope to share a few of mine with you.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Perception

 









Greeted by serenity, we exchange feet
Sublimation walks into my person
And I let him occupy

The mountains personify me
"Living" they analyze 
And hanging upside down I smile back at them 
From ten feet up
"Different" they whisper 
"This one sees with its limbs" they conject  

Pouring from my ears 
Blades of grass lye beneath me
Encircling it 
Cushioned crater 
Carpenter's cutout
And the hands that made it, omniscient 

And at the other end sits a crouched figure 
Or standing
Depending on the figure 

Floating down or falling 
Indistinguishable now
Figure proclaims its presence
Then wets my completion 
We spar our way to supper
And at night he tells me of the other side

And how I'd like to go there
It seems

Certain 


3 comments:

  1. seriously. I love this. its kind of amazing.

    The mountains personify me
    "Living" they analyze
    And hanging upside down I smile back at them
    From ten feet up
    "Different" they whisper

    beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still very in love with all of your words.
    I like this because it makes me feel calm in a way. It's real and mysterious.
    you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one. This one. This one. I am just now catching up on all your stuff and I'm jealous. There are so many better writers than me, but close to none I want to be able to write like. But you I want to write like. And I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but yeah.

    ReplyDelete