Words are just a representation of every day experiences and I hope to share a few of mine with you.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

An Introduction to Sadness



A hole
Caused by a shovel from and unknown hand, perhaps your own but you couldn't know that
In your heart
Your head
It doesn't really matter
The void in the necessary part

Tying feelings to something tangible helps bring a reality to the feelings you may not understand
Like how I cringe at the people who park in front of my house only to go to the neighbors
A show of their superiority
They think can park there
Making me think I was almost worth a visit of theirs
I was almost worth a minute of their time
I guess I make better parking stalls then conversation
That's why unfamiliar cars make me sad

Acknowledge those things you don't want to become solidified in your mind
I think of how the two front trees are my favourite.
Maybe because I have had so little exposure to their fallacies
Perhaps this extends to other realms
Do those I love only have their place because of how little I know of them
Because I am blind to all the hearts strung around their neck
Am I unexposed to their true nature

Tears come to those who need them not to those who want them
In a vein desire for attention the water droplets refrain themselves
It seems they more openly come in dark corners and places if solitude
Do not try to make a show for others
This is a desperate attempt for attention rather than expression of feelings of sadness

Think and overthink
Numb your mind
Don't read about heroes or vigilantes
And don't try to be sad
Sadness will find you

Sadness will find you

1 comment:

  1. I guess I make better parking stalls then conversation

    Tears come to those who need them not to those who want them

    Mmm these lines were my favorite. Love this post. Literally your writing is amazing

    ReplyDelete