Words are just a representation of every day experiences and I hope to share a few of mine with you.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

I wish I had power lines in my backyard

Like Angus and Julia I want a mangoe tree in my backyard
I heard you like mangoes
Maybe you would come over and we could read books together in the cool shade

One time I thought I might try to talk with you
Your ears were as clogged as my sisters sink
Your eyes as sharp as the knife that left the half inch scar on my right index finger
But I heard you are a nice girl
I have heard a lot if things

If I had a computer for every time I ran through how I could approach you, I could be the CEO of Microsoft

But trees are weird now and it's all about power lines and cell phones
I don't have your number
That makes me non existent

I'll keep doing my math homework and never ask you questions on how to do things
I know that's not my place
You sit under the knight

You sit under the night
But not with me

No comments:

Post a Comment