Words are just a representation of every day experiences and I hope to share a few of mine with you.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Oh How Subjective The Wrists and Minds of Men

Existence, subject to time and reason
Never to influence another 
But through some off shot memory

So trivial is the exploration of its meaning and significances
But how sweet its indulgences
When one can free a mind from its dictates

Ensnarled by the minutes and passing moments
Can I not yet realize the time ahead?
Or does my feeble mind choose instead
To focus its talents on that which is present and certain

Even if only for a fleeting moment at a time

For each passing experience 
Is subjective to its ancestors 
And do not exist until the moment they do
And the moment after their fore bearers, cease to

If living by each transpiring twitch of the hand
Will comprise my life
I choose instead
To rid myself of awareness
And so too the leather chains on my wrists 
Adorned with circles of gold and silver

Only to prey on mans predispositions
To become enthralled 
In the trivial 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment